Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Watermelon Taffy Anyone?

Now that I have gotten back my craft room (long story) my brain just won't let me rest!!

Here is one of my crafty addictions........ making Whipped Soaps!!!
I don't know what it is about it but I just love making them! I think it's the freedom of creativity I get to have when creating a loaf. It's kind of like decorating a cake where you add a sprinkle here and a rosette there and it all just comes together.

The bar I'm going to feature is called Watermelon Taffy.
It has notes of watermelon, cotton candy, musk, taffy and vanilla. Not at all over powering but very uniformed and fun!

I hope you enjoy <3

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog while researching making bath bombs. I really love those ones that look like cupcakes. Please continue to write and keep posting.

    ReplyDelete