Monday, April 2, 2012

My First Post!

I first want to say welcome and thank you for taking time out to visit with me today! After so much encourgaement I finally took the the dive into making a blog. I have no clue on what i'm doing but i'm excited to start!

I am a mom to 4 beautiful children and wife to an amazing husband that lives in Maryland. We are your typical family with all the craziness that comes along with a semi large family but the difference is me. I enjoy crafting and when I say I enjoy it I REALLLLLLLY enjoy it!

From making fancy dancy cakes to making bath and body products, jewelry, painting, jsut about everything. You name it, I try to tackle it.

So sit back and enjoy my crafty addictions come to life.


Feel free to leave a comment, ask questions and give suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment